Home Purchase Products
Low Down Payment?
- VA Home Loans with "Zero Down"
- USDA Home Loans with "Zero Down"
- FHA loans with only 3.5% down!!
- Investor Purchases up to 80% LTV
- FHA Loans down to a 580 credit score
- VA Loans down to a 600 credit score
- 3 Years from a Foreclosure?... No Problem
- 2 Years from a Bankruptcy?... No Problem
- Less than 3 Years from a Foreclosure?
Call today we have the "FHA Back to Work" Program
Home Refinance Products
Refinancing your Home?
- Cash Out up to 85% of the value of your home
- Refinance your mortgage up to 97.75% of the value of your home
- FHA Streamline refinance and VA" IRRRL's" with "No Income Verification"
Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
- Available for loans made prior to 5/31/2009 and owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac or Insured by FHA
- No Equity required to Qualify
- Relaxed Credit Score and Credit Requirements
Home Improvement Products
Home Improvement is what you need?
- Borrow up to 110% of the "After Value" of your home... Refinance or Purchase!!
- Purchasing? Home financing and renovation costs with one low down payment
- Programs that allow up to 6 months to complete the work
- Escrow up to 6 months of mortgage payments
to get more details of the loan products listed above
Ayres Financial Advisors Inc dba Cedar Mill Mortgage strives for compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations pertaining to mortgage lending, advertising, and marketing including but not limited to all federal regulations set forth in title 12 of the Code of Federal Regulations, and the guidelines promulgated and/or enforced by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and the Federal Trade Commission. Cedar Mill Mortgage is not affiliated with any government agency. All applications are subject to underwriting guidelines and approval. This does not constitute an offer to lend. Not all applicants will qualify for all loan products offered. All loan programs, terms and interest rates are subject to change without notice. All fees are subject to state and federal high cost thresholds.